This is a podcast of me reading a letter I am writing to the management of Suria KLCC.

They put up the poster: “4 people per time in a lift” which doesn’t help at all. When I went there, I saw that people are just making a crowd together, like 10-15 people per lift. When that happens, the staff doesn’t do anything.

I want the staff of Suria KLCC to be more serious about what they are posting. I think that if they are not going to care about what is going on, then they shouldn’t have even posted the poster because people are not following them.

I hope you enjoyed my podcast and have a good day!

1. Ocean 3 days ago

Dear Tawan
    This is Amazing I like how you advocate the steps to limit the spread of Covid-19. In many places is getting bad like Florida,Texas,North Carolina because people over there choose no to wear a mask.
    Great job!

2. Rohit 1 week ago

Hi Tawan,
    Thanks for bringing attention to this issue; I’m glad more people are still concerned about social distancing. In Michigan, the governor had to enforce a three-week lockdown because people weren’t taking the COVID-19 guidelines seriously, and it lead to cases growing exponentially. Hopefully this lockdown will help wane the rising cases here in Michigan.

3. Antonio 1 week ago

Hello there Tawan, I liked your podcast about this issue. Living in the united states has been a ride of a lifetime because of this pandemic. I am taking this event as a serious matter but I feel that half of the population doesn´t really care for themselves and others as well. I haven´t seen any of my friends or other family members in a couple of months that it happened, the lockdowns, everything. I hope that this will turn around any time sooner. But most of all, I wish the most are bright and take this seriously. Thanks for your time and for reading this.

4. janet E Ilko 1 week ago

Dear Tawan,
    We think it is a really interesting thought process. Here in the United States COVID is getting worse. We are in the purple tier here in San Diego, that means that many places have to close or have their service outside. Lots of people are not social distancing here either and it is frustrating. We are learning on line and can’t go back to school on campus until the numbers go down.
    It is interesting to hear that you are having some of the same problems.
    Dr. Ilko and Julia

5. Ivan 1 week ago

Hi, Tawan, I really enjoyed your podcast, it was well detailed, and I think you have really done a good job