woman in white mask and black jacket

In an article called “Social and behavioral consequences of mask policies during the COVID-19 pandemic” published by John Hopkins University the author discusses social and behavioral trends determined by a survey. The survey featured the various perspectives of differing demographics from people in Germany. The survey determined that people who wear masks have an easier time avoiding handshakes, maintaining physical distance and washing hands. They were also more likely to neglect (or have a negative attitude) towards people who did not wear masks. The survey also discovered that masks wearing did increase overtime and was linked to other protective behaviors. The author acknowledges that attitudes towards mask wearing may differ depending/ be influenced by government intervention and cultural/ social norms.

https://nowcomment.com/documents/261804

Help on Youth Voices
0
()

Connect with