I have created a survey to gather information pertaining to how people sleep and what they do before bed. I am hoping to include this information is my research topic to figure out how we can get the best nights sleep.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc0h5pFjWiFeoTxj-9VuEpR642N_WBwgPZciCEDpxFaoFy-CA/viewform

Photo by Photo Extremist

image_pdfimage_printPrint this page.

Manwinder
December 6, 2016 12:09 am

Hey Lena,

I really can’t wait to see all the data you gather from the surveys. I have heard so many things that may come in the way of getting a goodnights rest. I always wonder how much of that is actually true. I feel like for a high schooler any sleep you can get is not enough. We always seem tired and want to sleep all the time. I look forward to reading your essay to find out more about sleeping well!

Ben
Ben
December 5, 2016 4:41 am

This is really cool! I love to learn more about my sleep? How often do you sleep per night? Would you say you have good sleeping habits?

Olivia
December 3, 2016 11:34 pm

This is really interesting! Are you collecting information from people of all ages or just high schoolers?

Help on Youth Voices
3
0
()