The book ‘Street Life’ written by Dr. Victor Rios, is about Victor and the decisions he made throughout his life and how he changed his life of being a delinquent to graduate college with a PhD. He is now living a better life because he changed his life for the better. My favorite part of the book is when he changed his life around from someone who was doing drugs, disobeying and part of a gang to someone who graduated and got accepted into and wrote his very own book. I suggest people to read this book because it has very interesting events and it’s fun to read. It also shows you that even the tiniest of decisions can impact your life a lot. The people that I suggest to read it is people who are thinking of stop going to school and think of doing things that will get you in trouble.

kayden
March 14, 2018 2:51 am

Victor,

Thank you for your post. I really enjoyed reading it. The book you have chosen to read seems really interesting. I like how you incorporated your favorite part of the book in your post and how you had a suggestion on why us as readers of your post should read this book. From what you have said it seems like a really interesting book. Thank you again for your post.

1
0
()