In this Article regarding if “Should Voting Be Easy? there are 2 views on this decision. One which is yes, states that voting is a fundamental right, privilege and responsibility. This idea affects young people and communities of colorStandfords University’s analysis of voting data state that if you vote after 7 p.m you will wait 51 minutes in line f your polling place is 90 percent of color. And if you’re polling place is more than 90 percent white then the line is one is just 6 minutes. In Flordia In Gainsville, if thee 55,00 students didn’t have a car and wanted to participate in voting you would have to hike 32 minutes to the election office or take a long hour ride on the bus.sTudent asked for an early voting poll on the school campus but the local officials said no. They told them if they really want to vote they need to do something about it.

In my opinion, no one should’ve to prove how much they want to vote and having to wait long, especially if the ones with color are dealing more with the issue. We need to make voting easy and accessible for everyone.

Do You Think Voting Should Be Easy For Teens?

Joshua
December 16, 2022 9:11 am

Dear, Viridiana
I am surprised by your post you posted today “Should voting be easy” I agree with you that it’ll be an awesome idea for those who are young but older too as some want to vote but can’t do it some reason so this idea would be a huge step to get those people connected to voting as their vote matters too!

One sentence that caught my attention was “55,00 students didn’t have a car and wanted to participate in voting you would have to hike 32 minutes” this quote caught my attention as it shows why many voters who are young and older have a hard time making their vote possible as their vote matters too.

Thank you for writing your post as it felt great to know if voting should be easy to understand. again thank you for your post as it was very understandable.

December 14, 2022 4:57 pm

Dear, Viridiana
I am very intrigued by your post ” should voting be easy” because I agree with you I believe that’s a great idea, especially for those teenagers that want to vote and not only teenagers but as well the elderly. since voting is already a big major step to do I believe that they should make it as easy as possible so people can be sure of what they are voting for. I believe it should be an easier way to vote so there can be as many votes as possible cause this determines our future…

my question to you is are you going to vote in the next elections?

December 12, 2022 5:41 pm

Dear viridian

I am impressed by your post ” should voting be easy” because I agree with you I believe that’s a great idea, especially for those teenagers that want to vote and not only teenagers but as well the elderly. since voting is already a big major step to do I believe that they should make it as easy as possible so people can be sure of what they are voting for.

One sentence that caught my attention would be “the student asked for an early voting poll on the school campus but the local officials said no. They told them if they really want to vote they need to do something about it.” it makes me feel that is really unfair because people are willing to make a vote which will make a difference but because the local officials said no they had to find another way to vote if they really wanted to vote . it seems rude and not fair on their part.

thank you for your writing I really enjoyed learning about voting since ill be able to vote now its always good to have some type of background information to have a great start to something .

Blanca sosa.

3
0
()