blue and white plastic bottle

In the article “Should Covid vaccines Be Mandatory?” I learned that over almost 2 years of pandemic most of the people don’t want to be vaccinated. They have in mind that by making the vaccination mandatory would do more harm than good. They see this like the most dangerous and it’s going to be more difficult for the government to have more honestly on them. The minimum of 75% percentage of Americans that must be vaccinated in order to achieve herd immunity and just 2 vaccines has been approved in the U.S. 

I found this so ubelaive annoying. People can be so ignorant and don’t think about possible consequence. Getting vaccinated yourself may also protect people around you, particularly people at increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Getting sick with COVID-19 can cause severe illness or death, and we can’t reliably predict who will have mild or severe illness. If you get sick, you can spread COVID-19 to others but if you get vaccinated you can dressed the chance.

What do you think about the vaccine? 

0
()