I discovered that people often argue raising the minimum wage since there are advantages and disadvantages to the issue in the article “YOU DECIDE: Raising the Minimum Wage by admin” (BTW). This situation has given rise of the debate about whether raising the minimum wage will have a bad influence on the economy or will assist families in purchasing more goods, which is a good thing. Many people are divided on this issue, but I believe that raising the minimum wage is a good idea because the cost of living and food is rising. Some examples are,  According to a new report by the Congressional Budget Office, increasing the minimum wage to $15 per hour by 2025 would benefit 17 million Americans and raise 900,000 people out of poverty.

I believe that increasing the minimum wage is a big problem. This debate might go on for a long time because raising the minimum wage can have both positive and bad consequences.

Do you believe that lowering the minimum wage is a good idea or a poor idea?

0
()