woman in white crew neck t-shirt holding white and black quote board

In the article “Raising the minimum wage” (McGraw Hill) I learned that there is pro and cons to raising the minimum wage. This is situation people might say its a good thing because they are getting a raise but others might say that it’s a bad idea because they could raise prices in store. An example from the text that has to provide was that gas prices are getting higher, rent is also getting higher. The good thing about raising the minimum wage was that it helps a lot of people provide for their families and could get their rent paid and so much.

If the minimum was was left where it’s at right now, would it still be a problem in our economic life?
0
Please leave a feedback on thisx

I think raising the minimum wage is not a good idea because prices could go up also they could charge more in taxing everything. Rent could also go up and everything could be more expensive. I feel like raising the minimum wage could leave a lot of people in poverty and could leave businesses with a lot of problems

0
()