Yaslin
November 17, 2020 7:37 am

Dear Alex,
I am very intrigued over the topic you chose, it’s a topic that is two sided and that has been debated on for many years. There are few states that allow this to be legal, and others illegal.

A sentence that stood to me was, “One such research done by the state of California suggests that it is actually more expensive to execute someone than keep them in jail their entire life time. ” This stood out to me because that’s actually pretty interesting.

Thank you for writing about this important topic, this text tells about both sides of it being legal and illegal. I look forward to reading about your future writing.

Nic
December 10, 2019 3:54 am

I did the same topic and this was all vary close to what I found in my research. I was also very surprised to find out that the few seconds of putting someone to death costs more than keeping them in prison their entire life. I was also surprised to find all of the cases people have been put to death and than found innocent. Interesting topic it was good to see both sides in yours.

Cooper
December 9, 2019 10:26 pm

I think this is a great post that weighs both sides and helps the reader think about his or her own viewpoint.

3
0
()