In the article ¨Should schools be allowed to control students social media posts?¨ I learned that  school should not control what the students post about their school unless if the student is bullying, sending threats and so on then the school can step in. The school should not punish a student who was saying negative things about the school on social media. The students have the right to say negative things about the school for what they are doing and how their school is bad. 

I think that the school should not control what students are posting on social media and what they are posting about the school. The school should only get the students in trouble when they are cyberbullying, sending threats to other students. Then yes the school can get involved and punish what the students are posting in special media but other schools should not control what the students are posting about the school, unless the students are seading threats. 

Should the school control students’ social media? 

0
()