In the article, “Should Paid Sick Days Be Required” I got to hear both sides of this debt. on one side I learned that some people can’t afford to miss work so it comes down to deciding missing work, getting better, and keeping people safe or not getting paid. which we all know can be tough. then add COVID-19 to the equation now we have another big issue. it was brought to my attention in the article that if people could afford to miss a days of work the spread could’ve reduced the spread. which would’ve helped the economy. but on the other hand, focusing on smaller business it would hard for them to start as they wouldn’t be able to afford to pay an employer who at the end of the day didn’t work for it.

I think what they said was right about it being better for businesses to pay for sick days as it means that more people would be buying and spending money instead of having to stay home and not spending their money in stores. i understand that paying someone who didnt work for it seems unfair but it aslo keeps other employers safe and allowing the bussiness to keep runing. so in my opinionyes sick days should be required.

What do you think should paid sick days be required?

0
()