In the article “ Raising The Minimum Wage” I learned that the minimum wage is $7.25 an hour. This has caused difficulty for people to survive, especially if they are only making this much an hour. It is hard for people to pay their bills, rent, and other things. Many people believe that the minimum wage should be raised. While others think that their shouldn’t be a raise because their might be negative impact on the economy or small businesses, as payrolls for many employers would increase.

I think what is happening is an important issue. I think that the minimum wage should be raised. It is horrible to know that people don’t have enough money to pay for things they need for survival. It’s hard to imagine the financial struggles these people go through. Raising the minimum wage would help many people in different ways.

Do you think the minimum wage should be raised?

Angel G
November 8, 2021 8:10 pm

Dear Lesly,

In your post, ¨Should minimum wage be raised?¨ I learned that the minimum wage is around $7.25 an hour. It makes it difficult for people to pay their bills, rent, Texas, and other things. People have to find more jobs so they can pay the things they need and if they have a family it makes it more difficult for them to buy the things they need like food, water and the bills, plus rent. Many people think the minimum wage should be raised so the people, especially to the people who want to start a business and need the money for it. 

I think the minimum wage should be raised because people need the money to buy the needs to go on and to pay their rent. It’s horrible because there are people who don’t have enough money to pay for the things they need to survive and where to live. The minimum wage would help many people in different ways. 

Do you think the minimum wage should or should not be raised?

October 21, 2021 2:20 am

I agree! I think the minimum wage should be raised because $7.25 is definitely not enough to survive and I think it’s interesting to look at the minimum wage in other countries in comparison. What do you think the minimum wage amount should be?

I also agree Lesly, that the minimum wage should be raised. I also understand the worry raising minimum wage can do to the economy but I believe it’s far more important to be able to provide for your basic nessisites as humans then small business going out of business.

3
0
()