In April 2012, Both the Republicans and Democrats stop members in Congress from trading stocks. What stocks does to the members of Congress is it requires them to reveal their bouts and sold on stocks in a company. It even got bills that involve preventing Congress to be part of the stock market. One of the No is that Congress can access confidential information when they are about the trade stocks. One of the Yes is that it will make the U.S a free market economy if Congress is part of the stock market. 

What I think is that members of Congress should be allowed to participate in the stock market. That is because it can show that America has a free market economy which means that anyone can sell or trade stocks. It would also be unfair that members of Congress can’t buy, sell or trade stocks which won’t prove that the US doesn’t have a free market economy. They should be able to because not only there people but there also part of the U.S and should participate in what people are doing in the stock market whether it buying or selling stock.

Should members of Congress be allowed to trade or sell stocks?

0
()