In one survey, just 5 percent of voters said they believe that members of Congress should be allowed to trade stocks, It’s no surprise. Despite overwhelming evidence that allowing members of Congress and their spouses to trade individual stocks is a very bad idea, the speaker. It’s no shock that most members of Congress, over half of whom are we want to stop themselves and their spouses from being allowed to trade. Should members of Congress be barred from trading stocks while in the Congress need to be allowed to trade stocks when we should.

The majority of Democratic, independent and Republican voters supports prohibiting lawmakers from trading stocks, a recent Morning Consult poll. I think what is happening in the congress is a huge shock.  It must be horrible to feel there is no trade.  It’s hard to imagine having voters only a few people, or not having members. Here in the Company, we are so lucky to have so many members and congress.  

Why is important to learn about this and the congress about it?

0
()