1. Rosa 3 months ago

It is sad that families are separated. We live in the country which we say it is the land of the free yet it takes so long to get papers. The progress takes forever and when people say well why don’t they come here legally? It is like the fear and sometimes everyone’s situation is different.

2. Ocean 3 months ago

It is really sad and a change that needs to happen in this world right now. Innocent children are being stripped away from there families. If the United States is truly the land of the free, they should let Immigrants be free. The everyday necessities are being stripped away from kids and families they have no food,water and no family. I believe that immigrant families shouldn’t be separated from they’re loved ones. Immigrants aren’t criminals yet people like ICE are treating them like criminals.

• Rosa 3 months ago

It really is sad. The waking up every morning and the unknowing feeling if you’ll see your family again.

3. Daniela Alberto 4 months ago

I agree with the article that kids deserve to grow up with a family, in a good, stable home away from violence and mistreatment. When reports are filed on child abuse, the government is in charge of removing the child from that environment and obligated to find a new home and family for the child. It is disgusting to see that our own President, is abusing hundreds of young children. Nobody deserves to be contained in cages. Nobody deserves to be degraded. American citizen or not, they are human.

4. Evelyn 4 months ago

Estimada Cristina estoy asombrada de ver que le quitan los niños a sus familias y agradecida por que gracias a su post estamos sabiendo más sobre el tema se me hace muy injusto que los niños estén en jaulas como animales y también me imagino que su alimentación no es muy buena y tampoco su aseo personal.

Una frase que destaco en mi es ”Estamos alojados en una habitación con decenas de otros niños” creo que esto es muy fuerte para esos niños ya que no son tan grandes para comprender la situación.

5. Antonio 4 months ago

It’s horrifying that the children are being taking away from there families who are marked as criminals. Currently, most of the children are in the cages like animals. They have no way of talking to member of their families and none of their needs are there. if the untied states is dubbed “the land of the free”, then why are in concentration camps. I believe that the children should be with their families.