In the article, “Should Daylight Savings Time Become Permanent” I learned that daylight savings consist of a year round change that occurs during the winter time. Daylight savings can last up to eight months. It first took place in the 1900’s to save fuel during World War l. However, as beneficial Daylight savings may be, it can be argued that Day Light savings should be kept full year round with no switching. This idea was made by some legislators. Sunshine Protection Act of 2021 was created by Senator Marco Rubio which consisted of Daylight Savings Time permanent for all the states and countries.

In my opinion Day Light savings should stay permanent because it can have a major impact on individual’s sleep and health due to the changing of it every year. With the Day Light saving being permanent there can be less robberies and more people have time out of their day to do productive things. Less money can also be spent throughout the day due to Day Light savings.

Do you think that Day Light Savings should be permanent?

0
()