In the Article “Should Daylight Saving Time Become Permanent?” I learned that there has been a decision where if we should have daylight saving time for a year with no switching. Which became legislation called The Sunshine Protection Act of 2021 which could make Daylight Saving Time permanent in the US. There were good and bad reasons for having daylight saving time permanent in the US. The Yes’s was the decrease of depression, robbery, and car crashes. The No’s were it won’t reduce energy cost, decrease work productivity, and not all states can’t use daylight saving time. 

I think it is a tough decision to have daylight saving because there is the positive and negative effect that could happen. Knowing that it is a good idea to have, but not all states are able to use it. There could be the more positive and negative effect that no one even knows it could happen. There would be some changes that won’t benefit people if they become permanent.  Some could benefit from having safer states, but not all states can experience it.

Is it a good idea to have daylight saving permanent?

0
()