space shuttle taking off

Everyone dreams of being an Astronaut, and now it’s even more of a possibility to be one more than ever. In YOU DECIDE: Civilian Space travel by BTW it talks about the pros and cons of it. 

I think that it is so cool that this is a possibility but others do not, some might say that it takes a lot of training “The training to go into space is extensive”. They are not wrong but the people going into space are paying a lot of money to do so. “While expensive, space travel can be used for philanthropic purposes’ ‘ the people who do this cover their costs, even though it costs a lot of money. 

What do you think about citizens being able to buy a spot on a spaceship?
0
Please leave a feedback on thisx

Some people might want to go for fun but by doing this, we could also extend out knowledge about how humans respond to being in space, “Civilians in space can also provide important research into human health and the effects of zero gravity on the body.” This would be super beneficial to our knowledge of the human body. 

November 15, 2021 10:42 pm

Nichole, this is a very interesting question. I think civilians will be in space and eventually, space travel will be treated like vacations on Earth, I am sure space travel will end up being vital, as the earth is slowly dying and we will want to research other planets and possibly alien life. We will be able to learn more about the human body and what lies beyond our planet. This was a very interesting post and brings many questions about our future and what we could achieve. Thanks for the post and I hope to see more!

November 15, 2021 8:45 pm

Dear Nichole, interesting question. The idea of civilians being able to travel to space I believe to be something that will certainly be pressing in the near future. It will be vital for the survival of the human race within the next few centuries that space travel is developed. We certainly are outliving ourselves on this planet and it will be fully needed for us to make a mad dash for space. Whether this should cost any money however, I believe it should not. Space is not a commodity to be made into another thing to just buy and sell in my opinion.
Great ideas again,
-Huck Jones

2
0
()