In the article, “Cars That Stop Drunk Driving?” I learned that congress passed a law that demands U.S. automakers to start installing ways to stop drunk people from driving cars. Since they weren’t specific one what needs to be in production, automakers are taking different approaches. Some are installing breathalyzers while others are putting in infrared cameras that monitor people’s behavior while driving. If there is risky behavior then the car will automatically pull over.

I think by Congress passing this law they are saving many lives in the future. I think it is great because drunk driving has been a problem in our country. Drunk driving is a leading cause of death on America’s roadways. It is important for us to come up with solutions so that these horrible tragedies don’t occur as often.

0
()