Animal testing is necessary to develop new medicines and advance scientific knowledge because it will help in the future when you have been bit by something and need to know how to cure it and to know if its deadly or not. This should happen to new animals to see if their really bad to be next to or they are really nice to play with. Whenever scientist done researching the animals they should be left alone in the wild and never to be hunted again. We should be able to see if they have some type of disease or to see if they are deadly. This is not to hurt animals it’s really to see if the animals are good or bad for us. There are some animals that carries diseases like some dogs carry rabies, mouses carries salmonella, and monkeys carries aids. We have found a cure for rabies, and salmonella but haven’t have a cure for aids.  

0
()