Should abortion be illegal, is a question every American wonders. Why should it be illegal? Why is it legal? Well, abortion should stay and always be legal because no one gets to determine whether or not our body goes through someone major like birthing a child. Nowadays in the newer generation, not many people would agree with me due to their beliefs. According to a political article, many Americans chose to protest about pro-life. If it’s the womb it’s human.

I strongly disagree with this because according to articles it takes a good 16 weeks for a fetus to have human features. Many men wouldn’t understand the pain a woman goes through while trying to bring a child to earth. I believe that men shouldn’t have a say in anything about this topic due to the fact that they will never go through birthing a child. Nothing is wrong with voting on pro-choice because everyone has a choice whether or not they’re going to put their bodies through certain things

0
()