Youth Voices
Youth Voices
Desdemona Is Innocent.
/

I choose Othello by William Shakespeare Act 4 Scene 3 lines 28-37. Playing Desdemona, I learned that I had to be very careful with the tone of my voice and the dramatic tone that I had to use because in this scene Desdemona was talking about hanging herself white singing “Willow.” 

When I was practicing Desdemona’s speech in this particular Act, I felt pity for what she has gone through (accusations from her husband) also the words she said were sad because she was thinking of taking her life because the only men she ever loved claimed that she cheated. 

Desdemona is innocent.

Will you create a post like this one? Here's how:

[iframe src=https://www.lrng.org/youth-voices/digital-xp/breathe-life-into-shakespeare-with-your-voice"]

Youth Voices is an open publishing and social networking platform for youth. The site is organized by teachers with support from the National Writing Project. Opinions expressed by writers are their own.  See more About Youth Voices. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.All work on Youth Voices is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License

Help on Youth Voices
0
()