This shadow box represents who I am. I added images that represent my Nationality and things that I like to do. I put a world with differents countries because I like cultures, I like to search about differents cultures, mostly Asians countries, it’s interesting to me. A flag of my country El Salvador is in my box because I was born there, and that is a big part of me. I have lived in Oakland for 4 years, and Oakland is so different from El Salvador. There are people from different  nationalities, different languages, Most people are very kind when you talk to them.

Denny
April 14, 2019 10:54 pm

Hi Roberto,
I like the way you include an image that shows different flags. Your shadow box really represents who you are. I wonder why you put a bird photo in your box. Great job on your work!

Joseph

Hello Roberto,
Im very impressed by your shadow box. I like the picture of the flag showing your nationality and how much room it takes up showing how important it is to you. I don’t know if that was intentional or not but either way I like it. Keep up the hard work.

2
0
()