This Shadow Box represents my country, what do people wear in Guatemala and my race. When people look at me, they see a young woman and they see what kind of clothes we wear in Guatemala.

My assigned identity is we use different clothes and different kinds of shoes. We use the huipil blouse, luxury handmade girdles made with chaquira.  My people assume that I am Guatemala.

I see myself as a young woman that represents my country that people with different kinds of clothes the clothes different color. we can put flowers inside the huipil blouse or other things that people can put inside.

People may believe that I am a Latina person. All people are very different and different colors of the people and races.

Anthony Jimenez
November 4, 2019 6:38 am

Dear Remigia

Hey Remigia, I am a student here at San Jose State and wanted to mention how pretty your shadow box looks and how great the pictures looks to show your culture and the values they hold. I love the the animals and grass that you made to give the box more life and meaning behind it. I like that you have the courage to display you culture and where you come from on the box to show the love you from where you came from and I think that is amazing.

Sincerely, Anthony

Sugeiry
November 1, 2019 3:20 pm

Dear Remigia

I am extremely impressed by your shadow box because you added a little grass area with animals in them and I thought that was a really cool idea. another thing that I liked about your shadow box was that you included pictures of clothing from your culture. Thanks for your shadowbox. I look forward to seeing what you make next because I think you have a creative mind.

2
0
()