Mary
June 1, 2017 3:06 pm

You had great uses of evidence and facts to help cover the issue of sexism and segregation. Although I also do believe that the issue has gone down, and that it’s continuing to get better. Your infographic helps make people more aware, good job.

Emily
June 1, 2017 3:18 am

Fantastic Infrograohic!! Sexism is an issue that take place all over the United States. Most times you think of women when it comes to not having all of the opportunities.You graphic is very pleasing to the eye and gets the point across in a great way!

Lauren
May 31, 2017 2:31 pm

I like how clean and bright your info-graphic looks! Nice job on making sure to give examples and further explanation on the the three main ideas!

Jason
May 31, 2017 2:31 am

Very nice work. I think this is a very big issues and topic that needs to continue to be addressed. However I do believe that over the years this issue has started to go down and that idea that women can not do anything is fading very fast.

Shannon
May 30, 2017 1:38 pm

Nice info-graphic! It’s all put together very well and I believe that the information you put in it is very helpful. I can tell that this topic is really important to you.

Carmen
May 30, 2017 1:35 pm

Awesome job! Your info-graphic is very visually pleasing and over an important issue. I agree with you that sexism in the tech industry and the lack of opportunities for women is a big issue that needs to be fixed. Keep up the good work!

6
0
()