There are different types of sex work. Although this isn’t a shameful job and the workers should be treated with respect, I’d have to disagree with how they represent it. I think pornography sexualizes younger women a lot and gives a false image of what sex is actually like. Not only does it affect the viewers but it also affects and degrades women as a whole because of the standards they have to meet. Not only are these standards pedophilic but they can cause mental/physical harm to those who try to reach them.

This can create dangerous situations for women like facing sexual assault in their daily life. As promotable as it is sex workers tend to go off trends they see off social media in order to sell their photos or videos such as using onlyfans. Whatever is trending is what they use in their videos; sex sells. Especially since in today’s society standards for women change a lot.

What are your thoughts on sex work ?

0
()