Many people say that last year’s and this year’s seniors had it the worst during the pandemic. With the pandemic happening many seniors have missed out on many things.

Last year’s seniors did not have the chance of walking in their graduation, they could not have their loved ones see them accomplishing their goal. They did not have the chance to go on their senior field trip or have a prom. They did not have the chance to spend the last day of their senior year with their friends. They were not able to do high school traditions, like senior ditch day. And they did not get to have the experience of starting college the way they wanted.

This year’s seniors did not have the chance to start their last year of high school the way they wanted. They had to start senior year through zoom, and many seniors struggled cuz of it. They were not able to go and cheer for their high school sports teams in games, like football games, soccer games, etc. And many people were not able to get into the sports they wanted to play or go to many events.

The pandemic ruined many things for many students.

Help on Youth Voices
0
()

Connect with