In the article, “What Does Too Much Screen Time Do to Children’s Brains?” by Isabella, I was able to learn that due to a lot of screen exposure amongst young children it can cause many bad behaviors and habits. Children are becoming more antisocial due to these screens that are always in front of them, they would rather not face reality and stay stuck on a screen. Throughout these past years technology has developed even more, parents get their children electronic devices simply so they can be distracted or not bother them. I think parents should limit the amount of screen time their children have because it affects their social skills more than anything. Children don’t like interacting with other children because they are more focused on a screen rather than making some sort of connection. I understand that sometimes its okay to let your child have some screen time but parents should know when it’s too much. 

0
Please leave a feedback on thisx
Do you think children should have any type of electronic device growing up? 

September 15, 2022 3:54 pm

Dear Karen Sr,

I am interested in your post “Screen Time: How much Should Children Have?” because you talk about how too much screen time affects children and how they become anti-social or the most important thing is not facing reality at all even though it’s gonna hit them like a brick wall sooner or later when they grow up.

One sentence you wrote that stood out to me is “Throughout these past years technology has developed, even more, parents get their children electronic devices simply so they can be distracted or not bother them.”

I think this is disappointing that parents are doing this because I’ve seen it and I’ve also heard other parents talk about how they give them phones, tablets, or computers just to distract them even though they need one on one time and learn properly.

September 2, 2022 4:56 am

Dear Karen Sr

I am interested in your response post to the article by how you were able to effectively summarize and explain the article. I agree that children should be limited to screen exposure.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “ I think parents should limit the amount of screen time their children have because it affects their social skills more than anything. ” I think this is important because social skills are important for the future. I think this because children should be able to develop these skills at an early age to be able to succeed in their future. I’d like to add on the blue lights emitted from the screens, causes damage to the eyes.
Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because this is an important topic. Many parents are still unaware of the damage technology can have on the younger generations.

Yarali

August 26, 2022 10:04 pm

Too much screen time is bad for children is a good story because it explained the affects of how bad screen time for little kids is and what it can do to the brain.

3
0
()