selective focus photography of butterfly on orange petaled flower

In the article, “He’s saving Butterflies” I learned that Duncan Jurman has been interested in caterpillars and butterflies since he was 4 years old. In 2018 Duncan launched the Bring Butterflies back initiative, to educate thousands of students and create a garden and vivarium at his school  in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. He said that,“all started  with caterpillars, there is so much diversity and variety in them.” To bring  butterflies all it takes is one flower to start a garden, and bring a lot of variety of them. Butterflies are beautiful, and there is a lot of stuff we need to learn about them. We need to know more about butterflies because it is a theme that people don’t talk about. 

I think we need to focus more on animals, because they are part of the environment. They are part of the world where we live, and knowing things about them is always important and a good idea to know. Trying to make a garden of flowers and bring butterflies is a good idea on where they can enjoy, and also people can enjoy looking at them.

April 11, 2022 11:55 pm

Dear Monica,
Your post “Saving Butterflies” has piqued my interest because butterflies are fascinating insects to learn about. They come in a wide range of shapes and sizes, and they can even be grown in gardens.
“It all started with caterpillars, there is so much complexity and variety in them,” you wrote. This is fascinating since it depicts the transformation of caterpillars into gorgeous butterflies.
Thank you for taking the time to write. I’m forward to see what you come up with next since learning about the insects that dwell among us is interesting. Butterflies can be found in our gardens in a variety of ways, and they add to the beauty of the space.
Fernando

March 14, 2022 4:28 pm

Dear Monica, I found your post “Saving Butterflies” very intriguing because I feel like they’re animals nobody really pays much attention to. I think that butterflies are very delicate creatures that we should take more care of.

One sentence that stood out to me was, “I think we need to focus more on animals because they are a part of the environment.”. This stood out to me because this is something that everyone knows to be true but something that not a lot of people actually take into consideration. I can agree with this because in order for our environment to thrive we need to not only take care of our land but we also need to take care of our animals.

Thank you for writing this post.

March 14, 2022 5:30 am

Dear Monica
I really liked your post about saving butterflies because I really like butterflies. I agree with you that it is important we save the animals. I found it interesting that Duncan Jurman has been into butterflies since he was 4 years old, Making a garden for these animals is a good idea. Butterflies are very pretty insects and saving them is a good idea so that we can see more of them.
One sentence that stood out to me that you said was, “I think we need to focus more on animals because they are part of the environment.” This stood out to me because I agree with you that we need to pay attention to them more. Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because everything that you write has something important to say.

March 12, 2022 5:08 am

Dear Monica:

I am Ecstatic by your post “Saving Butterflies” because butterflies are one of the most beautiful insects. The thing that Duncan Jurman has been planning is something awesome because butterflies are popular but rare to see. Make a little garden for them and attack them and see more constant.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is “To bring butterflies all it takes is one flower to start a garden”. I think this is something awesome to do because besides he is helping the butterflies, he is helping to produce more nature by planting some flowers.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because everything that you write has something important to say.

Rene
March 11, 2022 12:34 am

Dear Monica,
I am fascinated by your post “Saving Butterflies” because butterflies are cool insects to learn about. They hold a lot of variety in them, such as growing in gardens.
One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “all started with caterpillars, there is so much diversity and variety in them.” I think this is cool because this shows how caterpillars evolve into beautiful butterflies.
Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because it is fascinating learning about the’ insects that live among us. Butterflies hold a variety of ways in our gardens, they make our garden look beautiful.
-Rene

March 8, 2022 6:50 pm

Dear Monica; 

I am Impressed by your post, “ saving butterflies,”because it is impressive how people don’t even talk about butterflies. I think it’s impressive how people should care about butterflies because they are part of the world, we need to learn more about them. 
One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is : “ butterflies are beautiful, and there is a lot of stuff we need to learn about them. “ I think this is awesome because butterflies show everyone some  enjoy, they don’t do nothing wrong they just  like it fly to flowers.  
Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because I like how you say that everyone doesn’t talk about butterflies as much. 

Arlette

6
0
()