In the article, ” Help others or not” I learned that many children suffer every day begging people for food they can afford to give them because they are starving. In India, tourists have seen a variety of small and young children in the streets with no shoes and torn clothes asking for spare change. It is extremely hard and devastating for a child to live such a hard life. They do not deserve to live in such conditions having to beg for food.

I think it is extremely heartbreaking what the children have to face in their everyday lives. They shouldn’t be begging for food or money they should be going to school and receiving an education. Children should also be having a happy childhood and having fun making friends. Their worry should never be if they will be able to eat a meal. I wish the children were able not to have that worry. I wish people can develop programs or something that will be able to provide shelter and food for the children in need.

What do you think of the poor condition many children have to suffer with?

0
()