It has been going on for a while which Russia Invades Ukraine is something the people from Ukraine are having a tough time. This started when Putin heard about Ukraine joining NATO and saw it as a threat. So he send his troops to Ukraine and said that Ukraine are being run by Nazis. Since the invasion, Ukraine responds by having to fight back instead of the offer that the U.S give for safety. The world responds by their reaction and not helping Ukraine because they believe that it would cause war and they don’t want to do it. 

Since it happens people believe that World War 3 is going to happen. What I think is that it won’t because if Ukraine were to be in NATO, then there would be a war. Even though the invasion of Ukraine is still going on, there is nothing that we can do instead of praying for them that it will get better. As of right now, we just have to have hope that it doesn’t get worse and that people from Ukraine will get through this even though it is not a good time for them.

Will the Ukraine invasion get any worse or will it be fully stopped?

March 31, 2022 5:54 pm

interesting to see that you are still expressing concerns onto the situation over at Europe. The rest of the World are too afraid to interfere because Putin may also see that as a threat and declare war on them too. Ukraine is currently fighting a Country that is larger than them and they are fighting vigorously to the very end unless they can resolve the conflict.

I think that the invasion could escalate something a lot worse if nothing is done about. It’s possible that Putin may resort into using nuclear or chemical weapons. They are less likely, but it’s possible if NATO intervenes. The conflict is also affecting the gas prices of many countries, especially the US since most of the oil comes from Russia. What the United States are doing is trying to decrease the value of Russia’s currency to hurt their economy so they can’t continue to fund more in the Wa

March 19, 2022 3:47 pm

Dear Christain:
I am surprised  by your post, “Russia invaded Ukraine,” because it is very sad that Putin is attacking only because he sees Ukraine joining NATO as a threat. One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “The world responds by their reaction and not helping Ukraine because they believe that it would cause war and they don’t want to do it. ” I think this is reasonable but not so much because it’s true we don’t want to cause another WW so we could just help Ukraine with resources or whatever else we can.
Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write in your next post.
Maria

March 16, 2022 12:45 am

I am impressed by your post, “Russia Invades Ukraine,” because I didn’t have a clue that he had said that Ukraine was run by Nazis.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: The world responds by their reaction and not helping Ukraine because they believe that it would cause war and they don’t want to do it.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because I like how you have informed us about the war that is going on in Ukraine and how it started.

March 15, 2022 4:28 am

Dear Christian,
I was disappointed to read your article “Russia Invades Ukraine,” because Russia has caused a great deal of damage to Ukraine. Ukraine’s citizens are dying, and some are escaping to safer lands. Russia has created a nightmare for Ukraine that will last a lifetime.
“The world responds by their reaction and not assisting Ukraine because they fear it will spark war and they don’t want to do it,” you wrote. I believe this is difficult because other countries want to help, and some are supplying weaponry and first aid, while others are concerned that Russia may retaliate for their assistance to Ukraine.
Thank you for taking the time to read and write. I’m forward to see what you come up with next because I appreciate keeping up with current events, especially when it comes to this topic. There’s also other news that you could discuss.
Fernando,

Jonathan
March 13, 2022 10:38 pm

Hey, it is interesting to see that you are still expressing concerns onto the situation over at Europe. The rest of the World are too afraid to interfere because Putin may also see that as a threat and declare war on them too. Ukraine is currently fighting a Country that is larger than them and they are fighting vigorously to the very end unless they can resolve the conflict.

I think that the invasion could escalate something a lot worse if nothing is done about. It’s possible that Putin may resort into using nuclear or chemical weapons. They are less likely, but it’s possible if NATO intervenes. The conflict is also affecting the gas prices of many countries, especially the US since most of the oil comes from Russia. What the United States are doing is trying to decrease the value of Russia’s currency to hurt their economy so they can’t continue to fund more in the War.

Anything could happen and right now we’re just feeling anxious to see the end of this conflict anytime soon.

Jonathan

March 10, 2022 10:48 pm

Dear, Christian (Russia invades Ukraine)

I am saddened to hear about your post “Russia Invades Ukraine” because Russia has done a lot of damage to the Ukraines. People from Ukraine are dying and some are fleeing to a better place to live. Russia has given Ukraine a horrible nightmare that will stick with them forever. 

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “The world responds by their reaction and not helping Ukraine because they believe that it would cause war and they don’t want to do it.” I think this is hard because other countries want to help and some are providing weapons, first aid but some are scared that Russia would come after them for helping Ukraine.

Thank you for your time and writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because I enjoy keeping up with the news, especially right now with this topic. Also other news that you may talk about. 

Thanks Christian 

6
0
()