The idea of gun control has been tossed around since the idea of the Second Amendment. It’s problematic because America has been known for having the highest number of guns per capita and the highest number of gun shootings per year. This problem should be solved soon to stop having as many shootings as we have right now. Let’s look at both perspectives to know why people would be for or against gun control because it’s important to know why people do or don’t like gun control laws. What do you think about gun control laws? Are you for or against gun control laws? Why?”

Should we have more gun control? (Tag: guns)

Gun Violence Across America: When will it end?

My informational video focuses on Gun Violence in School across America. I am passionate for this topic because it is affecting children and teens across America everyday and nothing has been done to change it. The teens in Parkland have started a movement that has swept the Nation and picked up popularity. Their activism has inspired me to create this […]

Do video games cause violence?

This issue caught my attention recently because there were accusations of video games causing violence. I wanted to research this because as a gamer, I feel like people who don’t play video games view video games as harmful to health. However, I think that video games are for leisure to relax after a stressful day. The accusation also threatens the […]

Shall Not Be Infringed

We have seen how the news has portrayed the weapons used in shootings around the US and around the world. We have seen how the politicians have portrayed them. Their view on weapons are not favorable to some. There is one thing that some politicians and others who align with their views is that you cannot and will not take […]

CC BY-SA 4.0 Should we have more gun control? (Tag: guns) by Kavi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.