Statement by President Obama, Rose Garden, November 9, 2016
The day after the election of Donald J. Trump, Barak Obama said: “I have instructed my team to… work as hard as we can to make sure that this is a successful transition for the President-elect — because we are now all rooting for his success in uniting and leading the country.”  The Press Office 2016/11/09
Do you agree with Obama? Should we be rooting for Trump’s success?

Should we be rooting for Trump's success? (Tags: ProTrump, ConTrump)

How Can Roe V. Wade Be Protected?

Roe V. Wade is one of the largest contemporary judicial controversies. It has spawned avid opposition and support throughout the American public for more than forty years from both genders, despite only concerning one. With the Supreme Court nomination of Brett Kavanaugh, this court ruling is in significant danger of being overturned. What would this mean for the female American […]

Immigration

The issue is based on the fact that immigrants are being blocked from entering the country by a border wall. These people trying to cross over the Mexican border are trying to search for a better/safer place to live. Trump has accused Mexicans of being rapists, drug dealers, and are criminals. He is trying to build a more reinforced wall […]

Mental health and gun violence

Following the Parkland shooting, the President of the United States claimed that the mental health contirbuted to the mass number of shootings, which has prompted many discussions on how mental health and these shootings are correlated. The lack of action concerning mental health is frankly disturbing, and as we continue to have this conversation we need to consider the problem […]

CC BY-SA 4.0 Should we be rooting for Trump’s success? (Tags: ProTrump, ConTrump) by Paul is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.