Nowadays in a world of globalization, it is normal to have almost every product in the market in a extravagant and awesome packages, which make shoppers buy based on how food is showed in the packet, rather than its nutritional properties and the amount of sugar in it. Companies also trick shoppers through packages and catch up phrases, making them consume more and making them think their products are healthy, low in sugar and high in protein. All of this can cause people to not have the proper nutrition they need. In fact, this is the principal cause of obesity and overweight. Should we be more concern about the food we eat and how much we eat?

Should we be more concern about the food we eat and how much we eat? (tag: saynotounhealthyfood)

CC BY-SA 4.0 Should we be more concern about the food we eat and how much we eat? (tag: saynotounhealthyfood) by Hector is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.