Nowadays in a world of globalization, it is normal to have almost every product in the market in a extravagant and awesome packages, which make shoppers buy based on how food is showed in the packet, rather than its nutritional properties and the amount of sugar in it. Companies also trick shoppers through packages and catch up phrases, making them consume more and making them think their products are healthy, low in sugar and high in protein. All of this can cause people to not have the proper nutrition they need. In fact, this is the principal cause of obesity and overweight. Should we be more concern about the food we eat and how much we eat?

Should we be more concern about the food we eat and how much we eat? (tag: saynotounhealthyfood)

A Never-Ending Search

A man zips down the road in his red 68’ camaro.  Sunglasses glinting in the sun. Frosted tips waving in the breeze.   He looks into the camera, “Hi, I’m Guy Fieri, and we’re rolling out, looking for America’s greatest diners, drive-ins, and dives”, he says. Guy pulls up into the parking lot of a restaurant.  Liberal amounts of white […]

Is school lunch a problem?

Is school lunch a problem?      Why does school food need to be good? Students need quality food to make it through school days. If they don’t, students will have a negative day because all they will be thinking about is food. They will not be learning. Today we see that public school foods have improved but need more improvement. […]

Esquisitas pupusas

Hasta ahora sobre lo que eh leido de las agriculturas  salvadoreñas es que las pupusas es una tortilla de maíz rellena con queso frijoles lo rocas etcétera como tu la desees este  es el plato nacional del salvador este plato es  el más conocido en todos los países centroamericanos. En exquisitas pupusas me recuerda algo que  el salvador las pupusas […]

CC BY-SA 4.0 Should we be more concern about the food we eat and how much we eat? (tag: saynotounhealthyfood) by Hector is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.