a group of people holding up signs in front of the capitol building

In the article, “Abortion restrictions risk women’s health” (Bixby center 2023) I learned that women have restrictions that occur with abortions. Through the text it talked about the restrictions of having an abortion how it can be a safe/non safe procedure .Having to carry an unwanted baby is by far more dangerous which leads to risks outcomes for the pregnant woman. When women aren’t able to have a abortion it’s more common for self-induction. It’s proven to be more dangerous to not allow women to have any abortions, it causes health risks for these and a lot of complications Throughout the text they stated that having an abortion does not affect a woman’s well-being. Abortion restrictions may also put a woman’s physical and emotional safety at great risk. There are great risks that come when you are denying access of abortion for a woman.

In my opinion I believe that no woman should get denied access to an abortion, especially if it’s for their safety, health or anything. I believe this because there are great risks that can be very harmful to these women. This helps me understand how there are more cons than pros when it comes to limiting abortion access.

As I continue to learn about abortions I would like to know if there’s any guys that are not on board with their wife’s decision on having an abortion.

0
()