In the article, “YOU DECIDE: Space Mission To The Moon” (McGraw Hill), I learned more about the idea of having humans return to the moon. In December of 2020, President Trump had announced plans of sending American astronauts to the moon. If they were to do so it would be the first time since 1972. It would also then mark the 45th anniversary of Apollo 17´s landing on the moon. 

Although, there are still some positive and negative aspects if this were to happen. For example, sending astronauts back can further establish the U.S. as a pioneer in space travel. On the other hand, people are unaware of how much money this would take or whether or not the government has enough to fund this project. In my opinion, I highly believe that the United States should continue on this project so that we can further our space exploration.

Do you believe our nation should send people back to the moon?

0
()