gray and black laptop computer on brown wooden table

The article primarily “Return to remote learning?” (upfront) discussed the ways in which remote learning affected students and their academic performance. Some students appreciated the greater freedom and flexibility that came with not attending class in person. Other students, on the other hand, found it far more difficult to focus and learn successfully from home. Whatever it may be, the article expressed that school boards and government are taking each and every factor into consideration, which ultimately led them to make the decision of schools staying open.

I appreciate the school board taking every student’s needs into account, but I am rather on the fence about all of this. Sometimes it would be nice to have school in the comfort of my own home where I sort of work on my own schedule, but I understand and acknowledge that this isn’t a reality for the vast majority of students.

Would you like to go back to remote learning?

January 27, 2022 8:37 pm

Dear Israel,
I am intrigued with your post, “Return to Remote Learning”, because since the rise of COVID-19 cases it is important to take into consideration sending students back to home studies. I personally do not want to go back to learning at home although I must agree being at home is better.

One sentence you wrote that stood out to me was “Some students appreciated the greater freedom and flexibility that came with not attending class in person. Other students, on the other hand, found it far more difficult to focus and learn successfully from home”. I think this is important in how schools boards and governments make their decisions.

Thank you for your writing. I look forward to seeing what your write next.

Karen.

1
0
()