red and gold shotgun shells

In this text the central idea is gun violence is getting out of hand but there are ways to slow it down or stop it. In support of their central idea, the author writes that there is still hope for us to turn around this epidemic. This supports the central idea because it is a big problem but we the people can help it. The author also writes that mental health is a big part of stopping it. This supports their central idea because it is a solution we can do to help people and reduce gun violence. A final piece of evidence that supports their central idea is when the author writes that storing guns safely can help this problem. This supports the central idea because it is a way the people can help reduce gun violence within the youth, not having access to a gun easily is a big help.

My thoughts on this are that even though gun violence is very bad already all over the world. It is not too late to try and do something in order to stop it. Maybe not fully stop it but slow it down a bit or try to reduce it. In my opinion the government can not help stop or slow down gun violence it has to be us the people who can create a change. But in order for this to happen the people have to come together and work as one in order to create a better world for our kids or our future ancestors.

A question I still have is why do people not care about gun violence they are all acting like it is normal now, they are used to it.

Reynaldo juarez
Reynaldo juarez
December 13, 2023 9:37 pm

Dear sem,

Your post made me think about how important mental health plays a part in shooting also. I agree that gun violence is getting out of control and I agree that there is ways to stop it from happening. I wonder if gun violence would ever stop in the future.

SIncerely,
Reynaldo Juarez

December 12, 2023 8:23 pm

Dear Sem,

Your post made me think about how important mental health plays a part in shootings. I agree that if we tend to people before things get out of hand that a lot of gun violence will be prevented. I wonder that if mental health is one of the only problems or if something else plays a part into it.

Alejandro Jimenez

December 11, 2023 10:45 pm

Dear, Sem.

Your post made me think about how unfair it can be to the ones that loose their loved ones when any public shooting occurs and tons of people are killed. Also, the government should have had fixed this problem and should do background checks n everyone that bears arms. Something I wonder is if this gun violence will ever stop.

Cristian Monroy

December 11, 2023 10:38 pm

Dear Sem,
Your post made me think that no one is doing anything to stop gun violence. Also, the government have to do something to lower the gun violence or even to stop it entirely. Something I wonder is how the world would be if there was no gun violence.

Roman

December 11, 2023 10:33 pm

Dear sem
Your post made me think if the people in the communities help and tried to reduce gun violence then all these young kids or young adults dying would not be dying for no reason. The parents should know who there child is going around or being with for there child is not the one getting killed or the one killing. something i wonder is why the parents let there child do whatever they want and do things they want but they still cry and regret not educating them to be better when they die.

5
0
()