The Fermi Paradox potentially defines the future and the past of the human race. Understanding the purpose of our cosmos can only come after we put massive efforts into the physical and mathematical exploration of space. This is important because our race has managed to do nothing but destroy our home planet and we need to start being productive. The purpose of my research is to understand the paradox and understand the dangers and benefits associated with space travel and exploration. I hope to collaborate with others to understand the current and previous jumps we have made on this topic, and understand what we can do further.

Why is the Fermi Paradox important to understand? (Tag: Fermi)

Fermi Paradox Pt.2

One possible solution to the paradox I talked about in my last post is the so-called “Great Filter Theory”. The Great Filter Theory states that there’s a wall that all or nearly all attempts at life hit. There’s some stage in the long evolutionary process of life that is extremely unlikely or impossible for life to get beyond. That stage is The Great Filter. […]

The Fermi Paradox and What it Means For Us Today

The Fermi Paradox stems from the simple insight that for every grain of sand on Earth there is 100 habitable, earth like planets in our universe- a total of 100 billion earth-like planets. Let’s imagine that after billions of years in existence, 1% of Earth-like planets develop life (if that’s true, every grain of sand would represent one planet with life […]

CC BY-SA 4.0 Why is the Fermi Paradox important to understand? (Tag: Fermi) by Jack is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.