The Fermi Paradox potentially defines the future and the past of the human race. Understanding the purpose of our cosmos can only come after we put massive efforts into the physical and mathematical exploration of space. This is important because our race has managed to do nothing but destroy our home planet and we need to start being productive. The purpose of my research is to understand the paradox and understand the dangers and benefits associated with space travel and exploration. I hope to collaborate with others to understand the current and previous jumps we have made on this topic, and understand what we can do further.

Why is the Fermi Paradox important to understand? (Tag: Fermi)

CC BY-SA 4.0 Why is the Fermi Paradox important to understand? (Tag: Fermi) by Jack is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.