In order to sustain life on Earth, we need fresh water. Though it seems we are rapidly running out of the fresh water we have in our world due to our rapidly increasing population. With the population rates we are increasing at, it is believed that our fresh water supply will reach its limit by the year 2050. In order to hold onto what little fresh water we have, we can find ways to recycle our water or work to conserve our water as a community and not waste what little of it is left.
Image Source: Drinking water from a pump. Mali. Photo: © Curt Carnemark / World Bank Photo ID: ML119S17 (Creative Commons)

What is happening to our fresh water? (Tag: fresh water)

Save the Water!

Abstract: This research is  based on the fact that we are rapidly running out of water in our world due to our rapidly increasing population. Many scientists have examined this decline all over the world. They inform us how to avoid the issue of running out of fresh water for as long as we can by being conscientious of our […]

Fresh Water Scarcity

We use water in almost everything we do every day of our lives. We drink it, we cook with it, we bathe in it, we grow food with it, we clean our cars with it, the list goes on. Considering all the things we use water for every day, it’s scary to think that our water scarcity is growing rapidly […]

Running Out of Water

We are quickly running out of fresh water in our world. It is said that by 2050, we will no longer have any fresh water because of “the Western world’s meat centered diet.” Although I am not currently vegetarian, I realize after doing this research I might become one. I find this topic interesting not because I have the mindset […]

CC BY-SA 4.0 What is happening to our fresh water? (Tag: fresh water) by Savannah is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.