In the game of American Football, the offense has become a sort of art form. To outmatch defenses is still the hardest thing to do in the sport, so throughout the years, this “art form” has continuously evolved to put up more and more points. But how specifically has the offense changed from the beginning of football? How has the offense developed over the years to what it is today? That is what I am trying to figure out.

How has the offense developed over the years to what it is today? (Tag: Football)

Kneeling: Is There Really a Problem ?

Why is it that whenever we want to stand up for something, it’s ripped from up under us and we’re told ‘“that’s not acceptable.” How come it’s not acceptable? Growing up, most of us are told to fight for what we want, go for it, take a stand, but when we try, they stop us and tell us we can’t […]

Kneeling for What You Believe In

There’s nothing wrong with the football players kneeling down during the national anthem. They are not doing anything wrong. The football players as of Kansas City Chiefs, New York Jets, and Detroit Lions are protesting for a reason and it being about how they’re treated in the United States of America. People all around the world protest everyday because of […]

Why Should Expressing Your Beliefs Come At A Cost?

Rather people should kneel during the national anthem or not should not be the question. The question should be, “Should people who are standing up for their believes be penalized for it?” Yes, people should be able to see you and kneel during the national anthem. And yes, it is necessary. In the United States we are supposed to be […]

CC BY-SA 4.0 What has caused the changes to the offense in football since the beginning of the game? (Tag: Football) by Jack is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.