The human population is drastically increasing, calling on a demand for too much renewable and nonrenewable resources.  With the beginning of Trump’s presidency, the doomsday clock has been the closest it has been since 1954. This mission is a mission that no man has ever experienced before and will ask for the greatest sacrifice for the fate of the world. The mission will serve as an exploration for an alternate world or maybe our new world. Scientist hope to  start the process to colonize colonize the red planet. Scientist are seeing a trend with the increasing number of humans on the planet, along with relations between countries. We are too powerful for this world, we can destroy it with a click of button. Mars is needed if we want the human race to continue on for many years to come.

Is the Mars Mission a sign that life is soon to come to an end on Earth? (Tag: Mars)

CC BY-SA 4.0 Is the Mars Mission a sign that life is soon to come to an end on Earth? (Tag: Mars) by Samuel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.