The human population is drastically increasing, calling on a demand for too much renewable and nonrenewable resources.  With the beginning of Trump’s presidency, the doomsday clock has been the closest it has been since 1954. This mission is a mission that no man has ever experienced before and will ask for the greatest sacrifice for the fate of the world. The mission will serve as an exploration for an alternate world or maybe our new world. Scientist hope to  start the process to colonize colonize the red planet. Scientist are seeing a trend with the increasing number of humans on the planet, along with relations between countries. We are too powerful for this world, we can destroy it with a click of button. Mars is needed if we want the human race to continue on for many years to come.

Is the Mars Mission a sign that life is soon to come to an end on Earth? (Tag: Mars)

Is it possible for humans to live on Mars in the future?

The idea of going to Mars is a serious one. Experts from all across the world are debating whether or not humanity should go to Mars. Going to Mars, we believe, is a horrible idea. It is, for example, extremely perilous, and humans are not yet prepared to travel to Mars. To begin with, going to Mars is a highly […]

Is there life beyond Earth?

Is there life beyond Earth? I would say yes, I think it’s very likely that there is life beyond earth or there was at some point in time. This doesn’t have to be extraterrestrial beings either this can include water, or plants, any form of life. Mars is our strongest contender and proof at the moment. Mars has shown multiple […]

Could humans eventually live on Mars?

Going to Mars is a serious topic. Space experts are debating all over the world whether we humans should go to Mars or not. We believe that going to Mars is a bad idea. For instance, it is very dangerous and humans are not ready to go to Mars. To start, traveling to Mars is a very dangerous task. Mars […]