My topic is whether ethanol is really a cleaner and more efficient fuel source when added to petroleum products. Because of the recent developments in environmentalism and also a growing realization that global warming exists and will continue to grow unless we make a change many companies and consumers want to move to a cleaner alternative than petroleum products. The problem is many people just take that because it is said to be better and it is not a petroleum based fuel that ethanol is cleaner. Doing more research and becoming an educated consumer on alternative to fossil fuels can help make better changes to help the enviroment and also find a cost effective and efficient product.

Is ethanol a cleaner and more efficient fuel source when added to petroleum products? (Tag: ethonal)

What is Ethonal

My research topic was the addition of up to ten percent corn ethanol into gasoline. Ethanol was added to gasoline with the intention to burn cleaner and also to put out let pollution into the environment. In an article from The Greenhaven Press it is addressed that in order to produce the mandated amount of ethanol for gasoline enough corn […]

Ethanol

Ethanol fuel has been a growing debate in the United States. Many people think we as a nation should be moving towards cleaner fuels that are more natural and less a part of fossil fuels. The problem arises at the fact that for many years the main fuel we use comes from oil products, fossil fuels. By changing the makeup […]

CC BY-SA 4.0 Is ethanol a cleaner and more efficient fuel source when added to petroleum products? (Tag: ethonal) by Danielle is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.