My topic is whether ethanol is really a cleaner and more efficient fuel source when added to petroleum products. Because of the recent developments in environmentalism and also a growing realization that global warming exists and will continue to grow unless we make a change many companies and consumers want to move to a cleaner alternative than petroleum products. The problem is many people just take that because it is said to be better and it is not a petroleum based fuel that ethanol is cleaner. Doing more research and becoming an educated consumer on alternative to fossil fuels can help make better changes to help the enviroment and also find a cost effective and efficient product.

Is ethanol a cleaner and more efficient fuel source when added to petroleum products? (Tag: ethonal)

CC BY-SA 4.0 Is ethanol a cleaner and more efficient fuel source when added to petroleum products? (Tag: ethonal) by Danielle is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.