The battle over public lands is one that will play a key role in what our lands are used for and how much say we have in the debate. Bears Ears is an excellent case study of how much of a say local communities will have on what their land will be used for and how much environmental protection the federal government grants. I hope to show both sides in a non biased manner and help show simple facts supporting the view of local communities having the land and the view of those who support federal protection.

How does the Bears Ears National Monument play into the debate over public lands? (Tag: Public Lands)

CC BY-SA 4.0 How does the Bears Ears National Monument play into the debate over public lands? (Tag: Public Lands) by Jackson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.