Superfoods offer health benefits that will prolong life and increase the quality of life. Certain foods, such as blueberries, kale, chia seeds, and tomatoes have antioxidants that fight off cancer cells and other diseases that lead to the death of many people. By learning and exploring the benefits of superfoods, we can encourage people to eat healthier and at the same time minimize their susceptibility to some diseases.

How do Superfoods kill cancer cells and help prevent disease? (Tag: superfoods)

Superfoods Packing a Super Punch

Research Paper Abstract: Research has shown that superfoods are extremely beneficial to not only short-term health, but long-term health as well. Eating a higher amount of blueberries, kale, pumpkin, and chia seeds will decrease your probability of getting certain cancers, such as colon and breast cancer, and mental diseases, such as Alzheimer’s disease. This is extremely important because the likelihood […]

Why Superfoods are worth reading about

Superfoods offer health benefits that will prolong life and increase the quality of life. Certain foods, such as blueberries, kale, chia seeds, and tomatoes have antioxidants that fight off cancer cells and other diseases that lead to the death of many people. By learning and exploring the benefits of superfoods, we can encourage people to eat healthier and at the […]

Cancer-Fighting Superfoods

My topic that I am writing my research paper is on Superfoods. Superfoods are a special category of food that provide extra health benefits. An example are blueberries because they are rich in antioxidants. Another superfood is kale because of its high density of iron. What I wanted to know more about is the long term benefits of superfoods and […]

CC BY-SA 4.0 How do Superfoods kill cancer cells and help prevent disease? (Tag: superfoods) by Anna is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.