Social Media has become a very integral part of youth’s lives. Social Media can serve as a tool to spread outdoor/environmental awareness, but can also be used as a weapon to exploit natural environments.
Youth need to be educated properly on how to conserve and preserve the natural environments, and not just to go outside out of social pressure to get a good photo. We need to appreciate the natural earth and land, not disrupt its peace for our own personal gains.
Through this research I hope to find ways to spread conservation awareness, as  well as to motivate youth to get outside in the natural world, and to leave the screens behind when they enjoy the outdoors.

How can Social Media influence youth and their outdoor recreation and conservation? (Tag: outdoors)

CC BY-SA 4.0 How can Social Media influence youth and their outdoor recreation and conservation? (Tag: outdoors) by Chloe is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.