A bias against immigrants makes immigration policies unfair in the United States.
There are hardworking people who want to come to America for an opportunity. We often times pride ourselves on being the land of opportunity, but how can that be so when we block so many innocent people from the United States.
The presence of immigrants in our country is debatable. Many might say that immigrants are a useful tool in bettering our economy while others may say immigrants are a burden, even a danger to our society. I want to research and collaborate to find data that fights against the unfair bias and disprove people who have such a hateful attitude towards immigrants.

How are immigration policies biased in the United States? (Tag: immigration)

Rags to Riches

My independent reading book, The Inspiring Story of One of Basketball’s Greatest Players by Clayton Geoffreys, talks about LeBron James story about going from rags to riches. He grew up in rather unfavorable conditions. He and his mother moved from couch to couch and never had anywhere stable to live. Lebron faced all types of adversity growing up. He was […]

Children: Why we want to take them away from their parents

I read three articles in which they all had to do with children and their parents, specifically undocumented parents. There is so much information we have on kids being separated from their parents. But, sadly this information came out after our President passed an executive order that said to separate parents and children illegally crossing the southern border of the […]

What is your definition of “American”?

Everyone has their own definition of what it means to be American. Some might say that this is the land of the free, the land of opportunity. Others were raised with the principles of being honest, respectful, and kind. Over the course of history, many events have shaped the country we live in today. And while there has said to […]

CC BY-SA 4.0 How are immigration policies biased in the United States? (Tag: immigration) by Sarah is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.