A bias against immigrants makes immigration policies unfair in the United States.
There are hardworking people who want to come to America for an opportunity. We often times pride ourselves on being the land of opportunity, but how can that be so when we block so many innocent people from the United States.
The presence of immigrants in our country is debatable. Many might say that immigrants are a useful tool in bettering our economy while others may say immigrants are a burden, even a danger to our society. I want to research and collaborate to find data that fights against the unfair bias and disprove people who have such a hateful attitude towards immigrants.

How are immigration policies biased in the United States? (Tag: immigration)

CC BY-SA 4.0 How are immigration policies biased in the United States? (Tag: immigration) by Sarah is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.