We send those who have committed a crime to prison, in order to be rehabilitated but instead they are traumatized. In prison the harsh living environment, and structure is causing many psychological issues in those who have been in the prison system. With research, I hope to shed little on the issues that surround the broken prison system and its effects on inmates. For instance I will showcase the overcrowding, violence, and lack of privacy that cause negative habits and psychological issues to arise in inmates. In the hopes that this information will help others understand the proposals of prison reform and understand those who have been in the prison system.

What are the effects of incarceration on inmates? (Tag: prison)

CC BY-SA 4.0 What are the effects of incarceration on inmates? (Tag: prison) by Giselle is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.