In the article “ california school vaccination requirements” (McGraw Hill) I learned that schools all around california have chosen to come back to in person learning but its a requirement to have a mask indoors at all times. Last year on October 15, of 2021  the state of california had taken a step further and decided that all teachers and staff needed to be fully vaccinated to keep everyone safe. It is estimated that 90 percent of the nation’s teachers are already fully vaccinated because they care about everyone’s safety. If you chose not to get vaccinated meaning you’re a student because mostly all  the teachers are required to have the vaccine then you would get tested weekly just to make sure you do not have the virus and if you test positive they would send you home because they don’t want it to spread to other students. 

It’s a very good idea to get tested weekly especially if you are in sports because you are not wearing a mask and you’re getting contact with other people you don’t know. It sucks getting tested weekly or even daily depending how the school works because I know getting a cue tip shoved in your nose is not fun but it’s for everyone’s safety. I believe that everyone should follow the rules because I know for a fact students don’t want to go back to zoom because it affected a lot of people, why because they didn’t like zoom they couldn’t learn properly. It was something new to all of us. I’m more than sure everyone wants to go back to their normal lives and not have to get sick from a deadly virus.

How could we keep our families safe from the new virus COVID-22?

0
()