The article “Remembering 9/11, Twenty Years later” gives a quick summary about the events of 9/11 and discusses the ways of how New York honors those who lost their lives that day. On the morning of September 11th, terrorist group Al-Qaeda hijacked four commercial jets. Two of these jets crashed into the World Trade Center, more commonly known as the twin towers. The third jet crashed into the Pentagon, located in Washington D.C. and the fourth jet didn’t reach its destination in Washington because passengers fought back. Therefore, it crashed into a field in Pennsylvania. Due to these attacks, over 3,000 people sadly lost their lives but each and every one of those lives aren’t forgotten. The people of New York built a memorial and a museum to honor the victims of the attacks. Services will be held in New York one of which is called “Tribute in light” which is a memorial that will be held in the evening. In the museums, a variety of ways will be provided to the visitors to “never forget” the events that occurred.

What are your thoughts and feelings on 9/11?
1
Please leave a feedback on thisx

I believe that It is very admirable of New York to hold events and such to honor those who unfortunately passed away on 9/11. It’s important that these people are forever remembered and that what occurred is never forgotten because not only was it a tragic day, it was also a day that brought America together. This event impacted many people in a huge and tragic way but it also shows that we are strong and that we can get through anything.

5 1 vote
September 27, 2021 3:34 pm

I love how you expressed your feelings on the tragedy that happened on the morning of September 11, 2001 at 5:46 pt. I feel very doleful about the victims and their beloved families. Every time I think about it I feel so so sad. Overall, great post with lots of information!

Last edited 16 days ago by Neftaly
Angel G
September 22, 2021 3:48 am

Dear Ashley

I am impressed by your post ¨Remembering 9/11¨ because it shows how 9/11 was a day when a lot of people lost their lives from the terrorist attack. Many people on that day lost their friends, family, and the people who were rescuing them like police, firefighters, and others who lost their lives as well. 

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is ¨The people of New York built a         memorial and a museum to honor the victims of the attacks¨ I thank this shows honored because it shows the people who died on the twin towers and to the people who give their lives trying to save all the people they can from the attack. That is why we must honor the people who died on that day. 

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you writenext, because I like how you showed detail on your work. I would like for you to keep telling what happened and how it came to be. 

Angel Gallegos

September 20, 2021 2:28 am

Dear Ashley,

I am distraught by your post, “Remembering 9/11,” because it really affected me emotionally knowing that many innocent lives were taken by careless individuals. Even though I was not alive when this occurred, I am very educated about it and want to remember this forever.

One sentence you wrote that stands out to me is, “Its important that these people are forever remembered and what occurred is never forgotten because not only was it a trajeic day, it was also a day brought America together.” I think this is a pleasant way to think of the situation because despite the horrific day it was for United States citizens and people all over the world there can still be positive things that take away from this situation.

Thank you for your writing. I look foward to seeing what you write next, because I want to see your thoughts on other situations going on in the world today.

Destiny Renteria

September 19, 2021 7:51 pm

Dear Ashely 
I am moved by your post, “Remembering 9/11,” because it talked about the tragedy that happened 20 years ago. This attack changed the world forever.
One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “ It’s important that these people are forever remembered and that what occurred is never forgotten because not only was it a tragic day, it was also a day that brought America together. ” I think this is touching because all these innocent people died that day and it is important to remember them. Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because you get the point across clearly. 
Madai Villasenor

September 18, 2021 5:53 pm

Dear, Ashley

I have been touched by your post “Remembering 9/11” due to this horrific event that happened on September 11, 2001. A Lot of innocent people’s lives were taken away by some terrorists.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “Due to these attacks, over 3,000 people sadly lost their lives but each and every one of those lives aren’t forgotten. The people of New York built a memorial and a museum to honor the victims of the attacks.” I think this is very sad and heartbreaking to everyone who may have lost a loved one in this act. There were alot of people that got killed and shouldn’t have died. But they’ve made a memorial for those lives and I thought that was sweet.
Thanks for your writing this post. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because posts like these melt my heart because they are very sad and to think things like that happen. I also want to keep up with what other stories you have to write about because I love to read what is going on in the world, whether it’s history or current things.

Ernesto Monroy 

September 17, 2021 8:41 pm

Dear, Ashley: I am touched by your post because many people have died in the 9/11 event. Many people died because the twin towers collapsed while people were in them.

One sentence you wrote that stands out to me is “Due to these attacks, over 3,000 people sadly lost their lives but each and every one of those lives aren’t forgotten.” I think this is very sad because those people didn’t deserve to loose their lives.

Thank you for writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because I like how you write about the events that happened. I would like you to continue telling about the events that happened in the U.S.

Erika

Reese
September 17, 2021 7:44 pm

I completely agree on the importance of remembering 9/11. So many innocent lives were lost that day when we were least expecting it. I’ve never heard of the Tribute in Light, what takes pace during it? I know many people thought they should have just left a whole in the ground where the towers were to show the magnitude of the destruction, do you think this as well? Others have said the memorial where the towers were was a good tribute to their memory. What are your thought on this?

September 17, 2021 5:49 pm

I didn’t hear that much about the Tribute in Light. What other ways are the people who died remembered? Do we know what the last plane’s target was? I’m glad that there have been so many tributes to this event recently. It is important to remember our pasts so we can better be prepared for the future.

8
0
()